School Logo

St Wulstan's & St Edmund's Catholic Primary School & Nursery

“As God’s children, we touch the lives of others through our thoughts, words and actions.”

Contact Details

History of the School

A Brief History of our school

The two schools of St. Wulstan's & St. Edmund's amalgamated in 2004 and consolidated onto one site in 2006. 

The current building in use opened as St. Wulstan's in 1935 with a Nursery added in 1980.  Additional classrooms were added in 1992 and due to our popularity, mobile classrooms were added in 2009. A complete refurbishment took place in 2012

 

During its history our school has had the following head teachers:-

Sister Attracta

Sister Marie

Mr. Terry McCarron

Mrs. Sharon Jones

Mr. Richard Sanderson

Mrs. Jane Barnes

 

HERITAGE WEEKEND

Thank you for joining us for the Fleetwood Heritage Weekend

Our visitor's had the opportunity to see the original paintings which were above the altar in the 'old' church - now behind the stage in the school hall.

 

Top